Today was a really hard day. We went to the library and it was not as cool as Waukesha. I went to the grocery store and I couldn't find anything, We went to the community center to sign up for soccer and I didn't know anyone.
I am a creature of habit. I like familiar things. I love it when I know the checkers at the grocery store. I like having things that are ordinary to me.
So today the reality of the move set in a little more. I need to make all of these things familiar for me.
Bryon came home and could tell I was in a funk so we went on a bikeride. We rode down to our lot where we are going to build and found some really cool bike trails. It just lifted my spirits. I love my husband. He has already made that transition from unfamiliar to familiar and he knew just what I needed. And so it goes.
Tomorrow will be a better day! I hope!
Awww... I'm glad you're feeling better, but I can totally understand how it would be so difficult for everything to be unfamiliar. :( We sure do miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI remember that feeling and I hated it too! I think it is hard because as the moms we are supposed to know where and how everything works to make everything happen for our families. But you have done this before! So glad you have such a smart hubby, he is one of the good ones!
ReplyDelete