Monday, August 27, 2012
Drivers Exam
In the state of Minnesota, you need to take a drivers exam to get a license. So I went with Amanda today and we took our exams together. Me for a drivers license in Minnesota and Amanda for her learners permit. I am happy to let you know that we both passed with flying colors. I would not have passed if she had not helped me study. One of the questions is how many feet you are supposed to give when passing a bicycle on the side of the road. It is 3 feet but I would not have know if she hadn't studied with me. So thanks to my Amanda and I am glad that is over. I took Amanda out to a school parking lot and we practiced driving tonight. She had so much fun. I made Adri and JOsh get out of the car and play at the park but they kept chasing the car around because they were so excited to see Amanda driving. It was cute to watch. Amanda is going to be just fine as a driver. She has common sense, she just needs a little practice. Just think, by this time next year, she can do my driving for me!! Hooray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment