Monday, September 17, 2012

Door County Labor Day Weekend

So Today I am catching up a little on all that has happened since Labor day.

So to start off, we went camping over Labor day weekend to Door County.  We have gone there for 5 years now (not consecutive) and we love it!  This year, the Sherrows met us there and we had a fabulous time together.  We did all of the tradition things that we usually do.  We swam at the beach, we went on a bikeride to the light house, we rode our bikes down to "Not Lick'd Yet" (the fabulous custard place), we went to the drive in movie theater, and we made great dutch oven meals and sat around the campfire.  Penninsula state park is just a magical place.  I love it everytime I go.  We are planning our adventure there for next year with the Sherrows again.  I am looking forward to it.  I have included some pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment