Friday, August 17, 2012

The Drama King

I just need to add this quick post.  This week has been crazy driving Adrianna to math and then Amanda to Tennis, and then go and pick up Adri, hurry home for lunch, and then pickup Amanda to take to drivers Eduacation, then go home and take a nap, and then pick Amanda back up from Drivers ed, have dinner ready and that has been my day for the last 5 days.
Well, today I think Joshua had the cookie.  We were taking Adri to a friends home and I told everyone not to talk to me until we got there so I could concentrate on the directions.
Josh started crying for his dad (which is what he does when mom is stressed)  and finally we made it to the correct home.
After we left Josh was throwing another fit and I said, "Joshua you are just a big Drama King like your sister Adri who is our Drama Queen!"
He immediately started to sob and said,  "Mom I don't want to be the drama King, I just want to be Joshua Bryon Bowers!"
I had to chuckle and it lightened the mood in the car substantially.
Gotta love being a mom.  If you didn't work through the hard times and be there for your kids, you would miss those special moments that only come along once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment