Tuesday, August 26, 2014

School needs to start

It has been a crazy 2 days filled with new adventures and new ideas.  Karyna has really bonded with Amanda.  I think she can relate better to someone her own age.  Amanda picked her up Monday night and they shared pictures and stories etc.  Adri adores her and Josh just wants to make sure that he doesn't lose my attention.  Ukranian chocolate is amazing and I need to hide it so I don't eat it all at once.  The weather hear has already started to change a bit.  Cooler in the evenings which is great for am runs.  I am running a 10K on Sept 18th so I need to train.
We found out today that Adri is ready for braces.  She is so excited.  I've never seen someone get so excited about braces, but she is.  She wants them on yesterday because she says she doesn't like her smile.  I love her smile.
Adri and Josh have their teachers for School.  We are going to meet them Wednesday night at the school.  I think Josh is excited, but Adri doesn't want to start school.
Amanda is in the middle of Link Crew which is a group that helps to welcome the new Sophomores and follow them throughout the school year to make sure they are welcome.  She is also trying out for the play which is Cinderella this year.
Hoping Karyna is doing ok.  She wasn't very talkative tonight.  I think she was so tired from the last two days of adventures.  They have visited the State Capitol, the Uof M, and the State Fair.  There is more to come. I will post a picture of her when I get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment