It was awesome. We had trained so hard this summer together. We lifted weights, ran, biked, and sort of swam. But we were ready.
The day of the race was perfect. It was overcast but not rainy and rather cool. Amanda decided to start with her age group and they were the second group to start. She placed 2nd in her age group. Isn't that awesome.
I started with my age group so of course, I was a little bit later. The great thing was that I didn't die at the end. I was able to run the 5K without dying and it felt good at the finish.
What a great day! Good way to finish the summer.
| Selfie before the race |
![]() |
| Getting her 2nd place trophy |
![]() |
| After the Race, showing off our numbers and medal |
![]() |
| I have such a sweet daughter!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment