Well, we are finally in and pretty much unpacked. So here are the pictures of our home with furniture and lived in!!!
Note to those who are following pinterest. Your new home never looks like those pictures unless you don't have kids and you never actually do anything in your home. So mine is used and loved and it only looks clean because I picked up all of the clutter before I took the pictures. Five minutes later it was messy again. But, I decided I would rather have kids than a perfect house so there you go.
Another view of the family room
Kitchen and my finger at the top. :)
My new baby as Bryon calls it. Thanks to Grandpa Allen for the money he gave us. I saved it for this piano!!
Josh in the kitchen to humanize it.
Resource area. We have packed it with sewing and crafts. Lots of cupboards. Yeah
Front entrance. I like my new blue table
Den.
Master bathroom. Still haven't found the rugs I want but in time......
Laundry room. Again, I love the floors. Maybe someday I will own a 50's diner and put these floors in it
Adri's room.
Jack and Jill bath
Another view of Adri's room. Needs some pictures
Josh''s room. His only request was a green bedspread. That was easy
Josh's room
Master Bedroom
Another view of master
Kitchen pantry. It is so big that I haven't been able to fill it yet.
Kitchen/Family Room
Dinette off the kitchen. That is a sliding glass door but it is locked because there is a long fall to the ground. Apparently, decks are not included in the price of the home.Well that is about it. I didn't take a picture of Amanda's bed or bath because it looks like a tornado hit it. For how neat she used to be, she is pretty messy right now. I just shut the door when I walk by!



















Beautiful! Houses always look and FEEL better, when they are lived in. Glad you are "home". We sure miss you though!
ReplyDelete