Happy 4th Birthday Joshua!!
We love you so much.
For his birthda this year, Josh wanted a mint cake. I don't know what that is so I made a Spiderman cake instead and he was pleased. I don't think he really knew what I meant when I asked him what kind he wanted. I had to borrow the round cake pans from a friend at church. That is how little I have in this kitchen for cooking. But it turned out great.
He got a Princess and the Frog DVD - His favorite movie!?!A Spiderman t-shirt
Picture of the cake
And a remote control monster truck which we love to race down the hallways of the apartment building. Luckily, it has not gone down the stairs. His grandparents also sent money which has bought him some much needed clothes and savings for his mission.
In February when we move in, we are going to have a little party and invite some of his friends. It is going to be a superhero party. That will be fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment