My Cabinets are here, My cabinets are here. They are so beautiful.
The craftsmanship is excellent. It makes the place look like a home. I can't wait to start cooking and baking and having a fire and doing crafts. Here are some pictures.
Kitchen
Family Room. I wish you could see the mantle. It is beatiful. I will get a closer picture next time.
More Kitchen but with cute Josh in the mix
Master bath
Staircase. The spindles are going to be iron
This is a resource/study/craft area right off the kitchen. This is the area I designed for me and the kids
Josh with his pretzel. He wanted me to take a picture.



Oh, I love your kitchen, Blondern! I can imagine myself over there baking my kids’ their favorite chocolate cake! But I’m curious, did you move in last December? The furniture and fixtures seemed unfinished. Anyway, they look great even without colors!
ReplyDeleteBronwyn Hass