Bryon and I got invited to a Halloween party. It was a costumes required party. Any of you who know me, know that I don't like to dress up. Bryon wanted to shave his hair into a mohawk and be a biker dude. But where did that leave me as his counterpart? Was I supposed to paint my hair pink and wear spiky jewelry. So I took it upon myself to pick my costume as well as his. I believe he was a little disappointed but he humored me. We went to the party and had a great time. There were 36 people at this party. I think that rivals our Christmas party for sure. Here is a picture of our costume.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Costumes
Bryon and I got invited to a Halloween party. It was a costumes required party. Any of you who know me, know that I don't like to dress up. Bryon wanted to shave his hair into a mohawk and be a biker dude. But where did that leave me as his counterpart? Was I supposed to paint my hair pink and wear spiky jewelry. So I took it upon myself to pick my costume as well as his. I believe he was a little disappointed but he humored me. We went to the party and had a great time. There were 36 people at this party. I think that rivals our Christmas party for sure. Here is a picture of our costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment