I added some pictures so you can see our new apartment. We will be here until the house is built. Anywhere from mid December to end of January. I will just plan on end of January and then I won't be disappointed.
Bryon went to work tonight to empty his email box. He was here all day and it was a great relief not to have to do it alone. I love my hubby!
Three days in MN and still surviving it.
Now the list of to do items begins tomorrow. I hope that we can get it all done before school starts.
We are going to ship Adri to Arkansas with her moving stickers
Adri's hiding place
Kitchen
Living Room/Den/Family room/Everything room


You guys are going to love each other even more in a tiny space! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you already!! Glad to hear everything is moving along! I miss my toaster too! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteAmy, I'm so glad your things arrived safely and that you're able to "set up home" again. I loved the "everything room" picture. It's true evidence that we can make things work if we are flexible and creative. :) I'm happy that your kitchen is good sized. A functional kitchen is very high on my list of important items. Love you loads!
ReplyDelete